P9200198.jpg P9200216-1ThumbnailsGR000186P9200216-1ThumbnailsGR000186
Kim in a rush while juggling work and other household duties put a kettle on the stove for Hannah who is down with the flu, not realizing it was the electric kettle... She got back to a meltdown fire escalating on the stove grill in the kitchen. Thankfully damage was isolated to the grill top and burners, but yeah the whole house still reeks like a crazy electrical fire and we are all suffering head and throat aches etc.

Not sure how I'm going to get all this melted/welded on plastic off the grill... Any suggestions? So far a putty knife and screwdriver are not quite doing the trick haha. Thinking it needs to soak in something heavy duty then a wire brush... Have to get all the junk off the burner plates too...

Couldn't manage an interesting shot to my own taste, despite a number of attempts. Blame it on the plastic head buzz haha... Turned the grill upside down here to reveal what was dripping down onto the stove-top tray... Removed these stringy parts easily, so now it's all the plastic wrapped around the bars that is still way stuck on...